Travel back in time with this rustic Italian gourmet hamper. We've handpicked some of the most iconic local foods from Tuscany and Liguria for this set. Gift wrapped in a traditional retro-style tea towel, this set has written nostalgia all over it.
In this gift set you'll find:
- Tuscan maccheroni (500g). Not be confused with the little elbow-shaped pasta, these large rigged Tuscan maccheroni are perfect for holding hearty sauces.
- Taggiasca olive oil (250ml). The Taggiasca olive has been grown in Liguria for centuries. This olive oil is made by a local family producer, that has been making olive oils since 1868.
- Green Genovese pesto (180g). Pesto is synonymous with Liguria. This green pesto comes for a small family business and is made with the finest olive oil, basil and pine nuts.
- Cantuccini almond biscuits (125g). Made since 1858 by Antonio Mattei in the Tuscan town of Prato.
- Pair of red twisted candles from a historic Italian candle maker (25cm)
- Traditional retro-style tea towel (75x55cm). Made in Italy from 100% cotton.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then make sure to check out our blog.