This special edition gourmet set is all about celebrating the flavours of spring. Italian spring, to be precise. With their intense fruity and floral flavours, the products in this set instantly bring back memories of that time of the year when the days start to get longer and sunnier. Perfect as a gift to treat others or yourself.
Included in this set are 5 gourmet products carefully selected in northern Italy:
- Classic box of large mixed flavour fruit jellies (18 pcs; 210g) from Leone, a historic confectioner from Turin that has been producing the most delicious sweets since 1857.
- Small paper box of handmade sweet pastilles with orange blossoms flavour from Leone (41g). These unique pastiles were first created at the end of the 1800s and were named after the Prince of Naples.
- Jar of extra cherry jam from Chiaverini Florence (400g). The Chiaverini brothers started making their now-famous jams in 1928 and they have since gained regional fame. Produced in Tuscany.
- Tube of wild blackberry extra jam from Chiaverini Florence (230g). One of the first and most delicious jams produced by Chiaverini. Produced in Tuscany.
- Vintage pink chequered cloth (70x50 cm) custom made in Italy, which can be repurposed as a tea towel.
All food items in this set are suitable for vegetarians.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
UK delivery: 3-5 working days.