This hamper has something for everyone. Tuscan panforte, classic panettone from Milan, hazelnut biscuits from Piedmont and more. All wrapped in a beautiful, custom-made table runner, so you can recreate this beautiful Christmas scene at home.
Gourmet Christmas Hamper Firenze comes with a set of 8 curated confectionery items, beautifully gift wrapped in a bespoke table runner and a ribbon.
Curious about the stories behind some of the products in this hamper? Then check out our blog. Find out, for instance, where panettone has its origins, when Pastiglie Leone gained its regal reputation, or how a small pastry shop in Piedmont invented the nocciolino. You'll also learn the history of Siena's legendary panforte cake, when Italy's love for nougat started, and how a woman from Bologna ended up founding Italy's oldest chocolatier business. And finally, we'll tell you how checkered fabric ended up on Italian dining tables...
In this hamper you will find:
- Augusta Panettone classico, sweet Christmas bread with candied fruit, in card box (500g)
- Majani Cremini FIAT chocolates, 4 pcs: classic, noir, extra noir (41g)
- Antichi Dolci di Siena small panforte, traditional Christmas cake of dried fruits and nuts (100g)
- Bonfante nocciolini di Chivasso, merengue and hazelnut biscuits (100g)
- Majani Scorza chocolate (76g)
- Davide Barbero torroncini, wrapped nougats in vintage tin (100g)
- Pastiglie Leone Carbone de Coster, vanilla sugar coal (30g)
- Pastiglie Leone violet candy drops in vintage paper box (80g)
- Bespoke green plaid table runner made in Italy
Please note that many of the items in our hampers contain nuts, gluten and lactose. All products are vegetarian. A full list of ingredients is displayed in English on each individual item. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies or dietary requirements, please do get in touch with us.
Shipping for the first round of our Christmas hampers is forecasted to start the week commencing 23 November 2020. For orders placed after that, the estimated delivery time is 7 days for the UK and 10 days for the rest of Europe.