This hamper brings together some of our favourite finds from England and Italy. From English tea in a traditional caddy to Tuscan biscuits: these are the perfect ingredients for a pan-European afternoon tea. Beautifully gift-wrapped in William Morris paper.
In this set you'll find:
Traditional tea caddy with 50 golden tea bags (made from 100% plant-based material) from Ringtons. This family business from Newcastle first started selling teas in 1907.
- Cantuccini almond biscuits (125g). Made since 1858 by Antonio Mattei in the Tuscan town of Prato.
- Nocciolini hazelnut meringue drops (50g). First invented in the 1800s in the north Italian town of Chivasso and still only made there.
- Jane's Marmalade (112g). The signature marmalade from the Dalemain estate in Cumbria, where the Hasell family has been making marmalades since 1679.
- The Bishop's Marmalade (112g). Both sweet and tangy, this marmalade is based on a recipe from the 1660s, originally created for the Bishop of Carlisle.
- Treacle toffee (180g). Based on an old family recipe, Romney's treacle toffee is still made in open copper pans and broken by hand, using traditional toffee hammers.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then make sure to check out our blog.