Celebrate Christmas Italian style with this unique gift set. We've brought together some of our favourite local finds from across northern Italy, including handmade panettone and artisan pasta. All made by small historic family producers. Beautifully wrapped in Italian gift paper.
In this gift set you'll find:
- Classic large panettone (1000g). This traditional sweet Christmas bread comes from Bai, one of Milan's oldest panettone makers since 1768.
- Tuscan maccheroni (500g). Not to be confused with the little elbow-shaped pasta, these large rigged Tuscan maccheroni are perfect for holding hearty sauces.
- Taggiasca olive oil (250ml). The Taggiasca olive has been grown in Liguria for centuries. This olive oil is made by a local family producer, that has been making olive oils since 1868.
- Green Genovese pesto (180g). Pesto is synonymous with Liguria. This green pesto comes for a small family business and is made with the finest olive oil, basil and pine nuts.
- Cantuccini almond biscuits (125g). Made since 1858 by Antonio Mattei in the Tuscan town of Prato.
- Davide Barbero Italian nougat in tin (250g). Made in Piedmont since 1883.
- Scorza chocolate (76g). First invented in 1832 by Majani, Italy's oldest chocolatier family.
- Hot chocolate gianduja, 2 sachets (30g each).
- Caffarel gianduiotti hazelnut chocolates (100g). Made since 1865 in Turin, the Italian city on the foot of the alps.
Hand wrapped in gift paper with a reproduction of a Remondini design, the 18th century Venetian printing company.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then check out our blog. Find out, for instance, Find out, for instance, why Baj's panettone has long been considered the best in Milan or how Italy's love affair with nougat started.