Do you remember those tins that grandmothers used to have to store sweets, biscuits and chocolates in? Oh the nostalgia! We're bringing the concept back to life with Nonna's Tin, which is filled to the brim with the most delicious Italian confections.
In this set you will find:
- Cantuccini almond biscuits (125g). Made since 1858 by Antonio Mattei in the Tuscan town of Prato.
- Mixed flavour pastilles (30g). These sweet drops were first created by Luigi Leone in the mid-1800s.
- Mixed herbal mint pastilles (30g).
- Mini dark milk chocolate bars (9 x 9g).
- Gianduiotti hazelnut chocolates (100g) OR hand-wrapped fruit jellies from Rossella (100g).
- Vintage style sweets tin from Leone
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies or dietary requirements, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.