The winter rose is a class of its own. And so is this limited edition hamper, in which Italian gourmet items blossom. Hand wrapped in a gingham tea towel and topped with a gorgeous rose, this set comes with a selection of some of Italy's finest winter foods, including panettone, hot chocolate and hazelnut meringue drops.
In this gift set you will find:
- Small classic panettone (500g). This traditional sweet Christmas bread comes from Baj, one of Milan's oldest panettone makers.
- Nocciolini hazelnut meringue drops (50g). First invented in the 1800s in the north Italian town of Chivasso and still only made there.
- Caffarel gianduiotti hazelnut chocolates (100g). Made since 1865 in Turin, the Italian city on the foot of the alps.
- Hot chocolate gianduja, 2 sachets (30g each). Made by Majani, Italy's oldest chocolatier family.
- Pair of pink candles from an Italian family business that has been making candles since 1908.
- Light blue gingham tea towel (70x50cm). Made in Italy from 100% cotton.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then check out our blog. Find out, why Baj's panettone has long been considered the best in Milan and how a simple kitchen experiment resulted in the creation of the nocciolino more than 150 years ago.