Longtime Italian kitchen favourites take centre stage in this bespoke gift set. Brought together in a traditional wooden sieve (known as a setaccio in Italian), this hamper is the ultimate celebration of Italian artisanship.
In this gift set you'll find:
- Tuscan maccheroni (500g). Not to be confused with the little elbow-shaped pasta, these large rigged Tuscan maccheroni are perfect for holding hearty sauces.
- Taggiasca olive oil (250ml). The Taggiasca olive has been grown in the northern Italian region of Liguria for centuries. This olive oil is made by a local family producer, that has been making olive oils since 1868.
- Green Genovese pesto (180g). Pesto is synonymous with Liguria. This green pesto comes for a small family business and is made with the finest olive oil, basil and pine nuts.
- Double concentrate tomato puree (130g). Made in Parma for over 120 years
- Handmade wooden sieve (27cm diameter). This setaccio is made by a local charitable cooperative from Milan that supports people with disabilities.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Make sure to check out our blog!