This set will brighten up anyone's day. Included in this curated hamper are some of the best gourmet foods that Italy has to offer. Everything is handpicked by us from local Italian producers and gift wrapped in a reusable gingham table runner. Spring is in the air...!
In this gift set you will find:
- Tuscan maccheroni (500g). Not to be confused with the little elbow-shaped pasta, these large rigged Tuscan maccheroni are perfect for holding hearty sauces.
- Taggiasca olive oil (250ml). The Taggiasca olive has been grown in Liguria for centuries. This olive oil is made by a local family producer, that has been making olive oils since 1868.
- Green Genovese pesto (180g). Pesto is synonymous with Liguria. This green pesto comes for a small family business and is made with the finest olive oil, basil and pine nuts.
- Double concentrate tomato puree (130g). Made in Parma for over 120 years.
- Cantuccini almond biscuits (125g). Made since 1858 by Antonio Mattei in the Tuscan town of Prato.
Mini dark milk chocolate bars by Davide Barbero (9x9g).
- Tuscan cherry extra jam (400g). Made in Florence by Chiaverini.
- Nocciolini hazelnut meringue drops (50g). First invented in the 1800s in the north Italian town of Chivasso and still only made there.
- Mixed flavour pastilles (30g). These signature sweets were first created by Luigi Leone in the late 1800s.
- Orange blossom pastilles (30g). These flavoured pastilles were were named after the Prince of Naples
- Caffarel gianduiotti hazelnut chocolates (100g). Made since 1865 in Turin, the Italian city on the foot of the alps.
Scorza chocolate (76g). First invented in 1832 by Majani, Italy's oldest chocolatier family.
- Hot chocolate gianduja, 2 sachets (30g each).
- Special edition mustard yellow gingham table runner (150x45cm). Made in Italy from 100% cotton.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then check out our blog. Find out, for instance, what Napoleon has to do with the invention of gianduja chocolate...