This limited edition gift set celebrates all things pink. Because who doesn't love a bit of pastel pink?! We've selected a number of gorgeous heritage products from Italy and have gift wrapped them in a pink gingham tea towel for some pretty pink Christmas vibes.
In this gift set you will find:
- Classic box with sweets from Rossella (200g). These handwrapped sweets come in various flavours and in fondant version and jelly version, made in Genoa by a historic family business.
- Davide Barbero Italian nougat in tin (250g). Made in Piedmont since 1883
- Tuscan cherry extra jam (400g). Made in Florence by Chiaverini
- Nocciolini hazelnut meringue drops (50g). First invented in the 1800s in the north Italian town of Chivasso and still only made there.
- Orange blossom pastilles (30g). These unique pastilles were first created by Luigi Leone in the late 1800s and were named after the Prince of Naples.
- Pair of vintage pink candles from an Italian family business that has been making candles since 1908.
- Vintage pink gingham tea towel (70x50cm). Made in Italy from 100% cotton.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then check out our blog. Find out, for instance, why nougat became so popular in Italy and how a simple kitchen experiment resulted in the creation of the nocciolino more than 150 years ago.