Alpine vibes galore with this bespoke gift set. This hamper comes with six carefully curated items from across the Italian alps. They're hyper local products that are steeped in tradition and craftsmanship. The ultimate festive gift for those cold winter days.
In this gift set you'll find:
- Pizzoccheri buckwheat pasta (500g). Traditional from the Italian alpine valley of Valtellina, this dried pasta is typically served with cabbage, cubed potatoes and cheese.
- Fonduta cheese fondue (230g). Made with the famous local Fontina cheese, fonduta is a traditional fondue sauce from the Aosta Valley in the Italian alps.
- Caffarel gianduiotti hazelnut chocolates (100g). Made since 1865 in Turin, the Italian city on the foot of the alps.
- Hot chocolate gianduja, 2 sachets (30g each).
- Pair of blue tapered candles from a historic Italian candle maker (25cm)
- Special edition alpine tea towel (70x50cm). Made in Italy's South Tyrol from 100% cotton, this fabric is traditional from the Puster Valley, which stretches from northern Italy to Austria.
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.
Curious about some of the stories behind the products in this set? Then check out our blog. Find out, for instance, what Napoleon has to do with the invention of gianduja chocolate...