Take a trip down memory lane with this set filled with heritage products from northern Italy. Presented in a large vintage tin, this set comes with iconic confections, historic stationery and alpine fabric that has northern Italy written all over it. Perfect as a gift or treat to oneself.
In this set you'll find:
Large vintage tin from Leone (19cm or 7.5 inches tall). This historic confectioner from Turin has been producing the most delicious sweets since 1857.
- A6 notebook (stapled, with lined pages) from one of Italy's most iconic printing companies, based near Venice. The cover is made of a historic print with black and white triangles, the story of which goes back as far as the 17th century.
- Matching pencil from the same Venetian printing company.
- Small paper box of handmade mixed flavour after-dinner pastilles from Leone (41g). These after-dinner sweets were the first ever pastilles created by Luigi Leone in the mid-1800s.
- Small paper box of handmade sweet mixed flavour pastilles from Leone (41g).
- Small bag of cremini hazelnut chocolates from Baratti & Milano (80g). For many years, Baratti & Milano were the official chocolate makers of the Royal House of Savoy. In the 1800s, the company invented the iconic cremino chocolate, made of one layer of hazelnut cream sanwiched between two layers of gianduja chocolate.
- An alpine-style tea towel typical from the northern Italian region of South Tyrol (colour combinations may vary).
Suitable for vegetarians. Some items contain nuts. If you have any doubts or queries regarding allergies or dietary requirements, please do get in touch with us.
Want to add a bespoke gift message? Select the option 'gift message' at check-out and we'll add a handwritten message on a beautiful small post card from Italy.